A thousand and one flavours
“Our food is never about the cooking of just a single dish, it is about delighting ourselves with no less than a thousand and one flavours. We like to take our time, time to share our table, and time, long and patient, time with which, only skilled hands can draw out the very best each ingredient has to offer, its flavours, its aromas, its infinite shades of red, ochre and green, the purity of white. This is East on your palate, more than ten thousand years of culinary tradition that you can now enjoy at Mish Mish.”
Mish Mish concept
Discover a new concept to enjoy
Discover a new way to try a variety of Lebanese dishes in a single set menu.
Select your favourite Mezza combination (3 individual mezza dishes) together with a main dish of your choice and a small dessert. Flavours that will take you right into the heart of the Middle East.
From 5,50 euros
From 4,90 euros
- TabulahParsley, tomato, mint, onion, Burghul, lemon and extra virgin olive oil.
- Rocket saladWith tomato, onion, beetroot, Parmesan cheese, lemon and extra virgin olive oil.
- Tabulah Mish-MishBurgul, tomato, mint, onion, beetroot, parsley, lemon, sumac, pomegranate and extra virgin olive oil.
- FattoushLettuce, cucumber, tomato, mint, onion, radish, green pepper, Sumac, croutons, lemon and extra virgin olive oil.
- Hummus saladChickpeas, onion, tomato, parsley, cumin, mint, lemon and extra virgin olive oil.
- Yoghurt saladWith cucumber, mint and garlic.
From 4,90 euros
- HummusChickpeas, garlic, lemon and Tahini.
- Hummus BeirutiChickpeas, yoghurt, garlic, lemon, Tahini, parsley and hot green chilli.
- Hummus with pine nutsChickpeas, garlic, lemon, Tahini and pine nuts.
- Hummus ShawarmaChickpeas, garlic, lemon, Tahini and Shawarma meat.
- MuhammarahTomato, onions, red pepper, chilli pepper, Tahini, pomegranate molasses, walnuts and extra virgin olive oil.
- MutabalRoasted eggplant, Tahini, garlic and yoghurt.
- Baba GanushRoasted eggplant, garlic, pomegranate molasses, parsley, pepper, tomato, spring onion and extra virgin olive oil.
- FoolBroad beans, tomato, onion, parsley, mint, garlic, lemon, cumin and extra virgin olive oil.
- Damascus SpinachWith onion, garlic, coriander and extra virgin olive oil.
- Croquetas MishMishCarrot, onion, green pepper, mint, coriander, breadcrumbs, yogurt and coconut cream.
- Musaka with meatEggplant, tomato, pepper, onion, chickpeas and minced meat.
- KishkaYoghurt, Burghul, onion, parsley and walnuts with extra virgin olive oil.
- Vine leavesStuffed with rice, parsley, mint, onion, tomato, pomegranate molasses, a hint of chilli, lemon and extra virgin olive oil.
- LabnahCream cheese, garlic, mint and extra virgin olive oil.
- FalafelChickpea croquettes and tahini.
- Diced crispy potatoesIn a spicy sauce with garlic and coriander.
- FatayerPastry of cheese or spinach or meat.
- Chicken wingsWith garlic, coriander and lemon.
- Sausages with fried onionsBeef sausages and onion.
- ArayesPitta bread stuffed with minced meat on the barbecue.
- KubbaBurghul meatballs stuffed with minced meat, onion and nuts.
- MusakaEggplant, tomato, pepper, onion and chickpeas.
From 11,90 euros
- Fattah HummusChickpeas, croutons, garlic, yoghurt, Tahini and pine nuts.
- Fattah meatChickpeas, croutons, beef, garlic, yoghurt, Tahini and pine nuts.
- Fattah BazenjanEggplant, croutons, garlic, yoghurt, Tahini and pine nuts.
- Shawarma of chicken, beef or mixedWith herb seasoned fries and salad.
- Kofta KhishkhashMinced beef, tomatoes, onions and pine nuts.
- MudjadarahBurghul, lentils, onion with yoghurt.
- KuzziPastry filled with rice, peas, minced meat and pine nuts with a yoghurt salad.
- Kubba Mish MishBurghul patty stuffed with minced meat, walnuts and pinch of chilli with yoghurt salad.
- Stuffed VegetablesMixed vegetables stuffed with rice.
From 11,50 euros
- ‘Picantón’ chickenSmall spatchcock chicken with baked potato and salad.
- Chicken ShishMarinated chicken skewers with herb seasoned fries and salad.
- Lamb ShishMarinated lamb skewers with herb seasoned fries and salad.
- Beef ShishMarinated beef skewers with herb seasoned fries and salad.
- KoftaMinced beef skewers with herb seasoned fries and salad.
- Lamb chopsWith baked potato and salad.
- Assorted BBQ meatsWith baked potato and salad.
- Vegetables skewers on the grillWith baked potato.
- SalmonWith baked potato, salad and tartar sauce.
- Hake chunksWith baked potato and salad.
- PrawnsWith baked potato and salad.
From 6 euros
- Shawarma chickenShawarma chicken with garlic sauce, tomato and pickles.
- Shawarma beefShawarma beef with Tahini sauce, tomato, parsley and pickles.
- KoftaBarbecued minced beef with Hummus, onion and parsley.
- FalafelChickpea croquettes with Tahini sauce, tomato, parsley, mint and pickles.
- Falafel SuperFalafel with Tahini sauce, eggplant, potato, tomato, parsley and mint.
- Vegetal - VeggieEggplant, potato, cauliflower, tomato, parsley, garlic and lemon.
- HalloumiHalloumi cheese, cucumber, black olives and Zaatar.
From 5,50 euros
- Cheese Halawa
- Assorted Baklawa
- Chocolate Brownie
- Layani Lubnan
- Ice Cream
From 10.00 to 12.30 hs. All our breakfasts include Tea or Coffee.
From 2,50 euros
- LebaneseLabnah, Halloumi cheese, Zaater with olives, tomato, cucumber and mint.
- SyrianFool, Hummus and egg with spring onion, tomato, pickles and mint.
- TurkishKushta with honey and egg, cheese with olives, tomato, cucumber and mint.
- Shaam - 2 personsHummus, cheese, Zaater, eggs, Kushta with honey or jam, tomatoes, olives, cucumber and mint.
- GreekToast with olive tapenade, Greek yoghurt with nuts, honey and fruit.
- EnglishEgg, sausage and grilled tomatoes with toast with butter.
- AmericanAmerican pancakes, sausage and egg.
- FrenchPain au Chocolat or grilled Croissant with cheese or with butter and jam.
- SpanishPastry or toasted white/multigrain bread with tomato and extra virgin olive oil.
From 4,50 euros
- DurraBanana – Strawberry – Mango.
- MarmarKiwi – Strawberry – Mango.
- MurshanAvocado – Strawberry – Mango.
- FairoozAvocado – Honey – Pistachio.
- ZahabStrawberry – Banana.
- TopazPineapple – Coconut.
- SadafPineapple – Mango.
- TaberLemon – Kiwi – Mint.
- RimasStrawberry – Mint.
- LamarLemon – Mint.
- YaqutStrawberry – Red berries.
From 4,20 euros
- ZumurudStrawberry – Banana.
- JawaherStrawberry – Banana – Coconut.
- BerlentBanana – Almond – Honey.
Mish Mish Tetería
Enjoy with all your senses.
Come and try our extensive variety of Teas, Coffees and Iced Drinks. Enjoy one of our many gourmet desserts. From delicious selective ice creams to delectable Arabic pastries. Relax and enjoy a shisha with friends right at the heart of Alicante’s city centre.
Plaza San Cristóbal, 8 Bajo – Alicante
Restaurant Opening Hours: Daily from 10.00 to 23:00 hs
Tea Lounge Opening Hours: Daily from 15.30 to 23:00 hs
(+34) 965 230 643 | 606 873 769